Book Your Shuswap Holiday Fishing Package
Adams Lake is 63 km long with excellent fishing at all points on the lake. The vast underwater structure and extremely deep drop-offs provide a rich habitat for the many varieties of trout that can be found in the lake. Additionally, the Adams River is popular for some world class fly fishing.
Some of the varieties of fish found in the lake are: Bull Trout; Rainbow Trout; Lake Trout; Cutthroat Trout; Brook Trout; Lake Whitefish; and Dolly Varden.
There is a boat launch conveniently located at the ferry crossing.
Check with us for dock and boat mooring availability.
- No Fishing north of a line drawn due west from mouth of Momich River, Mar 15-June 30
- Lake trout release, Oct 15-Jan 31
- Daily quota = 1 bull trout or lake trout (no bull trout under 80 cm or lake trout under 60 cm)
- Single barbless hook
Adams River (upstream of Adams Lake)
- Rainbow trout daily quota = 2 (none under 30 cm); bait ban
- Bull trout (Dolly Varden) daily quota = 1 (none under 80 cm), July 1-30 and Nov 1-Dec 31
Adams River (downstream of Adams Lake)
- Rainbow trout and char release; bait ban; no powered boats
And with so many lakes close by, your fishing adventure has endless possibilities.
You can’t find better fishing in the interior:
- Adams Lake
- Momich Lake
- Johnson Lake
- East Barrière Lake
- North Barrière Lake
- Little Shuswap Lake
- Aylmer Lake
- Niskonlith Lake
- McGillivray Lake
- Chum Lake
- Philips Lake
- Skimikin Lake
- Fleming Lake
- Harper Lake
- Shuswap Lake